Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Do I hear wedding bells?

There's so much talk about Prince William and longtime girlfriend, Kate Middleton tying the knot very, very soon. For many years, I was a huge fan of Princess Diana (I still am, actually) and I followed almost every detail of her life from the time she began to hog the headlines as Prince Charles' girlfriend up to the day she died in a car accident with Dodi Al Fayed.

It's not fair but it's expected. This girl has big shoes to fill. She's constantly being compared to her boyfriend's late Mom.




Even with those sunglasses, she really looks pretty in this picture
(while on a ski trip with Prince William).

I hope she's ready for all the complications that go with marrying into royalty
I've been reading too many books on Princess Diana hehehe
But seriously...I think they're a great-looking couple
I think I'm going to "stalk" her the way I did her (soon to be) late Mother In Law

No comments:

Post a Comment