Thursday, June 5, 2008

Celebrity for a day

Finally the shoot for momWorks! took place today. I was in Boni High Street half an hour earlier than the appointed meeting time of 8:30 so I had time to review the questions which Karen of Lifestyle Network emailed to me over coffee at Seattle's Best. At 8:30 Karen and Giselle picked me up and I rode with them to the location --- Mahogany Place III model unit somewhere in Taguig. Beautiful place, it's currently being developed by DM Consunji.





Everyone was so warm and accommodating
Including host, Maricel Laxa-Pangilinan who engaged us (myself and another Mommy guest, Ara) in interesting discussions before and after the shoot


I got this really sweet gift from them
at the end of the shoot
(Unfortunately...no talent fee because I'm not a real celebrity hehehe)

Thanks, Karen and the rest of the production people for a wonderful experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment