Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Ice Cream Bar --- Round 2!

DH was intrigued when I told him about my first time here with the girls so he didn't waste a minute. We were back there last night to welcome the weekend with these great-tasting stuff!


As expected, he ordered his favorite Banana Split


And this time I tried their Soft Serve Yogurt (with mangoes, dark chocolate chips, marshmallows and strawberry syrup --- my own concoction hehehe!)


My niece Gia had the Mangga at Suman --- too bad I didn't get to try it


After she had her Caramel Sundae, Anissa declared that she was still hungry and ordered this Bacon Lettuce and Tomato Sandwich with real, honest to goodness potato chips (we asked for an extra order of this plus a Creamy Garlic Dip)


This little one just ate off of everyone's orders

2 comments: