Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Musings (part 2)

Today is Father's Day

Next to my very very dear Dad
A close second (and he doesn't mind at all) in my heart
Is the man in these photos

He is...

My constant source of laughter --- yes, he seems "suplado" at first but his one-liners and comedic tendencies never fail to crack me up. In this photo taken in Baguio, he puts one over me by making a face without me knowing it.


A caring and loving Dad --- always looking out for them and makes sure to reprimand me whenever he feels I don't watch over them enough.

A true family man --- never wanting things only for himself.

And most importantly...
The person who truly understands me and stuck with me against all odds

THANK YOU
For being all of the above and MORE
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, my Mr. Sungit
With much much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment