Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Food Review : Chosun Korean BBQ

Posted by Picasa
We had our family dinner here last Sunday. I suggested it to my DF after a friend told me that she and her family enjoyed it here. We did, too! The food tastes a lot like Kaya's and the prices are very similar. Average spending should be about P300 to P400 per head. We ordered : Steamed Dumplings, Japchae Noodles, Seafood Fried Rice, Kimchi Hotpot, Lamb and Beef Bulgogi, Bacon Slices. The last three were to be wrapped in green leafies. They're called the Chosun Barbecue Wraps. Even the kids enjoyed the food so this is a place that's definitely worth going back to, if you ask me. They're on the 6th level of Shangri-la Plaza Mall. The area is always busy so it would be good to place a reservation early.

3 comments:

  1. hi, i'm claire (simplecharmer.multiply.com). client of yours in your online business. i like the collage you made here with your pics. may i ask how to do it? sorry for the bother ha. tia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Claire! I use PICASA for my collages. Just download it on the net. No worries...thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my brother who loves korean food, didnt like it here

    ReplyDelete