Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm on a (health and beauty) roll

My interest in skincare and make-up is seasonal. When I first got interested in mineral make-up, I was unstoppable! I'm glad MMU has no expiration because I bought quite a lot during that intense moment hee hee...

Then after that it was gone. I don't see make-up the way I see shoes. I can't stop buying the latter. My interest in them never wanes. It's been one of the most permanent things in my life for as long as I can remember. But see...it's that time again. I'm on make-up/skincare mode at the moment and I want to take advantage of the feeling while it's there. I think it all started when I felt the urgent need to address my oily skin, and I haven't stopped since then.

Here's a short (hopefully it stays this way) list of the things on my "to buy" list:


MAC Charged Water - charged water, fused with vital ions from a diamond and instilled with a spirit-lifting therapeutic aroma, then delivered to the skin in the soothing aura of a revitalizing, hydrating mist. Like its source, a diamond, on application it makes the skin feel clear, sparkling, pure and energized. Its aroma : a blend of green tea and citrus. Check out Sophie's review on this to find out why I'm convinced I should get it!


MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Duo (in Medium Dark/Natural & Shimmer) - The two finishes of the popular Skinfinish presented in one convenient duo compact. One side provides a natural matte finish, while the other brings an ambient shimmer to cheeks and brow bones. My inspiration behind wanting this? I'm blaming make-up gurus, Sophie (again) and Olga.


MAC Electroflash Lipglass
Top to bottom :
Lil' Hot Pepper - frosty burnt red with multi-dimensional pearl
Sonic Vibe - frosty mid-tone pink with multi-dimensional pearl
Major Minor - frosty mid-tone beige with multi-dimensional pearl
Cultureclash - frosty clear baby pink with multi-dimensional pearl
My personal picks are Lil' Hot Pepper and Major Minor
According to Phoebe, this entire line is coming here in August
Image taken from: Temptalia


Here's another recommendation from Sophie (strike 3 ka na hehehe)
Skin Hour's Deep Cleansing Oil - a mild cleansing oil which has powerful anti-irritant properties formulated with tea tree for skin clarifying and papain extract to even out skin tone. Eden Mint variant relaxes and calms while deeply removing make-up, dirt and oil, and protects skin. Sounds good right? Go to Skin Hour's Multiply site for more info on this.

AND FINALLY...


LEYENDE's Beach Bomb Fragrance
It comes highly-recommended because of its fresh fragrance. According to Sophie, this is going to make me smell "bagong ligo" hehehe! Why not?! It's reasonably priced at less than P500. I want to try this because I'm not a perfume person at all. Anything that makes me sneeze is not for me. Soft scents like this will do the trick!
Image taken from : LEYENDE

Whew...that's it. That's my list. I hope it's final.
Maybe I should stop chatting with Sophie on YM until after I've bought all of these...

2 comments:

  1. Wow I just saw this post... thanks thanks for including our Deep Cleansing Oil. :) Hope you don't mind me linking your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! No problem about the link. Will be ordering from you soon!

    ReplyDelete