Tuesday, July 29, 2008

High on shoes

I am loving this mother-daughter tandem. They're both addicted, not just to shoes, but to designer ones! How sweet it is to have the means to fund your "luho", right?


Just some of the daughter's shoes


And some of the Mom's shoes


Here's the Mommy (I wish I could look this laidback when I get to her age)


And the DD who's only 16!

Don't they look so cool and fasyon?

Maybe I don't dig some of the styles they wear. They're a bit over the top for my taste. But their shoes are so nice to look at. I can imagine them all lined up on shelves with glass doors, all in one room. Everytime I'm stressed out, I can just lock myself up in that room and stare at their beauty. Spoken like a true shoe hag!

Read more about this awesome pair of shoe fanatics at
SeaofShoes
(that blog title sure says it all hahaha!)

1 comment: