Saturday, July 12, 2008

ESSIE feeds my bad habit

I have a really bad habit.

I need to wear nail polish all the time. I feel naked without it.

I discovered ESSIE when I started going to Nail Spa in Shang Mall years ago when they were newly-opened. I've since moved my business to Nail Loft but the one thing I can't seem to give up is using ESSIE nail polish. I like OPI and Orly too but I'm super loyal to ESSIE! I'm so glad Nail Loft has an extensive nail polish selection! Here are my personal choices:


This is my all-time favorite shade : Ballet Slippers
It's clean and simple and I love it! I also use it as base color for when
I'm in the mood for a French Manicure.


Bordeaux is what I use when I want to go dark.
It makes my skin look a lot fairer than it is. This is what I'm wearing right now.


Mademoiselle
looks like Ballet Slippers but it's not.
This is an award-winning Essie shade.


My favorite red shade, A-List

And then FINALLY, I was able to order these!!!



ESSIE Gloss-E Lipglosses
! These are the shades I'm waiting to get in the mail


Gloss-e in Ballet Slippers (what else?!)


Gloss-e in Fed Up

Matching lips and nails? Not a bad idea!

Images courtesy of Essie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment