Sunday, July 20, 2008

Loot from Bare Naturals

What did I say about being in make-up mode? After reading the reviews on Girltalk about BareNaturals, I decided to make a go for it. Here's what I got:


A bottle of their EMU OIL because I'm intrigued by its healing properties and the long list of problems it can supposedly solve. Three of their blushes, namely : Cheeky Cheeks, Viva Sofia and Dollface. Lami of BareNaturals was kind enough to throw in samples of her other fast-moving blush shades, Prettiest Pink Peach and Bubblegum.


From left to right in their pots:
Cheeky Cheeks, Viva Sofia (looks scary, right?), Dollface


And the samples in their baggies


Yikes, I don't know if I got the lighting right
From left to right : Cheeky Cheeks, Viva Sofia, Dollface


Prettiest Pink Peach on the left
Bubblegum on the right

Some of them look lighter than my usual preferred shades but I'm game to try them out. I wonder which blush shade I should go for first?

No comments:

Post a Comment