Sunday, July 6, 2008

4 out of 6

Not bad! Did 4 out of the 6 things I said I would do this weekend :

* I got a massage *
And so did DH!

* Ate the last slice of Chocolat Classic Chocolate Cake *
Now I am ready to attack the box of mini chocolate cupcakes from Classic Confections, GB 5

* I watched most of the Season 3 episodes of Criminal Minds *
I'm trying to slow things down because I'm almost done
and I would have to wait 'til September again

* Found great buys on eBay *
But take note..."found" doesn't mean I'm bidding on them hehehe. Not yet!

What didn't I get to do?
Get pampered at Nail Loft (was too lazy to get my butt out of bed last Saturday)
Watch the Lasalle-Ateneo game today ('nuff said...end of discussion haha!)

4 out of 6
Not bad at all!

Hope you all have a safe and productive work week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment