Friday, July 4, 2008

Things to do this weekend


I've always been thankful for weekends. But due to a few stressors this past week, I'm really really ecstatic about the next couple of days.

1) Go to Nail Loft - I'm going to get the works because I deserve it! Mani, Pedi, Footspa and a one-hour Foot Reflex. If he's a good boy, I might even bring DH and treat him to everything I'm having

2) Get a massage - I can feel all the knots on my back and my shoulders. I'm definitely doing this tomorrow night. Thank God for Greenleaf Massage, where DH and I are "sukis". We always get 2 hours each.

3) Finish off the remaining Classic Chocolate Cake from Chocolat in the fridge. And pig out on the two packs of Flat Tops DH was so sweet to bring home as pasalubong for me today (if I can get to them before Sabine does).

4) Look for great buys on eBay - I haven't shopped in a while. This is one of the stressors I'm talking about hahaha!

5) Watch all of the Season 3 episodes of Criminal Minds - I'm almost done with Season 2 and DH already downloaded the whole of Season 3. I'll be a weekend couch potato for sure!

6) WATCH THE LA SALLE-ATENEO GAME on Sunday! - Still stressing about this as I type. Only 2 days to go and we don't have our tickets yet. Still waiting for that usual magic to work. DH's magic, that is. Seems it gets harder and harder each year to snag tickets whenever these two universities are playing. I don't want to watch at home waaaahhhh!

I'm going to have a great weekend and I wish everyone the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment