Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend sweets from my sweet baby bro

DH and I had to forego being with the rest of my family last night for our weekly dinner. But the doting spoilers (aka my parents) insisted on taking Anissa out anyway. They ended up having dinner in Myron's in Greenbelt 5 --- I just casually mentioned this place to my Dad and I didn't know he wanted to try it out right away. Waaaahhhhh! We missed one hell of a meal!

Anyway...later on the evening, I got a text from my DB saying he took out an extra order of Wagyu Steak for me and DH. He actually felt sorry for us hahaha! Then later followed it up with a box of mini cupcakes from Classic Confections for Sabine --- stress on SABINE, because he knows how much I love cupcakes and wanted to make sure I didn't hog the whole box. Well too bad he doesn't live with us so he doesn't know that to date...I have already devoured 5 of these vs. Sabine who has only had 2 hehehe!


Yummy yummy colored icing!!!
P250 for a box of one dozen --- not bad!


The cupcake itself is really moist
I'm sure some people will think that the icing is much too sweet
But that's just the way I like my cupcake frosting

DB will be so mad when he finds out I've touched it
I will definitely go back there myself soon!

3 comments:

  1. nice looking cupcakes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had those at our wedding. but i never got to taste them! wah. but they're so cute and delish. you just pop one whole cupcake into your mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aec...awww sorry to hear that. Now's the right time to try them. You'll be more relaxed and able to savor every bite. I hear all their other desserts are really good too.

    ReplyDelete