Saturday, July 5, 2008

Isang tulog nalang!

All roads lead to Araneta Center tomorrow for the 4pm game between arch rivals, Lasalle and Ateneo in the 71st season of the UAAP which opened today.

Up to this morning, I was stressing about our tickets. It just gets harder and harder to get them every year. Our normal allocation (Lower Box or Courtside) became Upper A tickets, much to our disappointment (hehehe we've been spoiled the past 2 seasons). Nevertheless, I was thankful we could hold on to those and won't have to watch this first game at home. 

We're still hoping to get better tickets when we go to the Araneta Ticketnet office tomorrow. Didi and I were texting since this morning because she and her friends had not gotten theirs as well. I'm glad someone could relate to my stress hahaha! But thanks to her, we got to snag two courtside tickets. Nevermind kung sumobra, I'm sure we can sell the extra tickets tomorrow at the venue.

Thanks so much, Didi!  See you in Araneta!!! 

Beat Ateneo...Animo LASALLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment