Sunday, July 20, 2008

Obsessing with my hair

For lack of anything better to do while Sabine was napping and Anissa was preparing for her Filipino long test tomorrow, I surfed the web for hairstyles. I'm itching to go back to the salon to get another trim but wondering if there was something I could do to make the cut a bit more interesting.

This is SUPPOSED to be my goal


But with sideswept bangs because my hair's kinda wavy
But then I saw this!


Elisha Cuthbert's pixie haircut
I was thinking...just to give my hair a bit of character while I'm growing it out
But alas...my hair isn't this straight so I'll need to spend some time styling it just the same

And then...I saw the killer photo


Oh no!!! This photo almost made me run to my stylist the minute I saw it. It made me miss my wash 'n wear hairstyle to death! I immediately recalled my short hair days when all I needed was to towel dry, finger comb and that's it! Nowadays I have to wake up 30 minutes earlier than usual just so I can blowdry my hair...I have to avoid getting caught in the rain so that my blowdried hair doesn't turn wavy again. I have had to start bringing a hairbrush again in my bag, something I haven't done in ages!!!


So what shall it be? Short?

OR THIS?
(Anissa was 4 yrs old in this picture, year 2000)


I shall sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning

2 comments:

  1. hi patty! i go for the short hair...looks glamorous on you with your delicate features. I too must allot 30 min to an hour when going out just to blow dry and plantsa my natural curls. so much hassle tlga like now. i do have it relaxed/straightened/semi-rebond like 2x a yr w/c is quite expensive. but what can I do, was born with it. Can't have it cut short coz I look siopao now since I gained a lot of weight during pregnancy and haven't shed it off pa din. good luck with your style-hunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks thanks! Yes...I am really leaning towards chopping my hair off again. Atleast I can say I tried my best to grow it back. Let's see if I stick to my decision. Watch out for my post after my salon visit on Wednesday =)

    ReplyDelete