Saturday, July 12, 2008

Product review : MAC Blot Powder (Pressed)


I'm really on a roll about finding ways to minimize the show of oil on my face. From EMU oil to Monistat...now it's on to MAC. I've been using mineral make up for over a year now and I recently realized how difficult it is to do touch-ups because of the hassle of swirling, tapping and buffing. You can't possibly do all of these when you're out in public! So I decided it was time to look at compact face powders again. The default choice was, of course, MAC since this was what I had been using for years, before switching to mineral make up. But I want to continue using my mineral foundation (currently it's Luminare's Tender Tan) so I chose to go (not with Studiofix this time) with the very famous MAC Blot Powder. I've read a lot of raves about this product. It's perfect because this is really used as a setting/touch-up powder. It provides very little coverage so you still need to wear foundation or pressed powder underneath. I've read that the oil controlling property of this product is just awesome. I got it from the MAC counter last night before going home from work (P1,050) but I did get to do a road test today --- at home, which was fine because the weather was so humid anyway. I'm happy with the results I saw! This is now my kikay kit's newest resident =)

No comments:

Post a Comment