Friday, July 4, 2008

We DINED and WINED then LAUGHED til it hurt

The evening started out with dinner at my home court hehehe
Somethin' Fishy --- where else? I wanted the balikbayans to try the new dishes on the menu (shameless, shameless promo strategy)



The girls taken post-dinner but pre-dessert (everyone had Halo Halo)
Sisters Marnie, Jin and balikbayan mother-daughter tandem, Benel and Trish



After dinner, this wonderful family very kindly adopted me so I allowed them to drag me all the way to Boni High Street to try out this new place.
We were all first-timers and I don't even drink wine (read : ignoramus) but look at how interesting this place is


Such lovely interiors. This portion is the dining area.
We didn't sit here because we were there just for the wine


How it works : bottles of wine are lined up on a huge wall on one side of the restaurant. There's a description and price for each, to help people choose. They give you a plastic card with a chip attached to it. It's self-serve so everytime you fill your glass with wine, you swipe the card in a slot and the cost is automatically stored in the chip.
Is that convenient or what?


Cheese Platter --- loved it!


But the bestEST part of the evening was THIS
Hanging out with this happy, crazy (parang si Jin lang yata yon) bunch
Everything else was just a bonus!

Ladies and Gents,
(Peegee, Oli and Paolo who are not in any of these photos because they were the official photographers of the evening --- o diba, we had paparazzi!)...
MANY MANY THANKS for a wonderful evening
I had a BLAST and I hope we can all do this again!



P.S. Oli, Benel, Trish and Sydney ... have a safe trip back to Vegas.
See you when I see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment