Tuesday, July 1, 2008

She amazes me


I had a really bad day yesterday. I was so looking forward to going home so I could feel that much-needed sense of relief. When I arrived, Sabine had just woken up from her afternoon nap. I went to the girls' room and said hello to her. She said, "Hi, Mommy!" when she saw me and told me she wanted to go downstairs to eat. So I said, "Let's go downstairs then." I was on my way out of the room when I noticed that she wasn't behind me. Can you guess why? I thought she got distracted by a toy or something but what happened next really really surprised me. She walked to the electric fan, turned it off and then looked around for the remote control then turned the TV off! As if that wasn't enough...we were downstairs and I stayed with her while she was snacking on Koko Krunch and orange juice. She spilled a bit of the juice on the coffee table and said, "Uh oh!" Next thing I know, she was walking to the kitchen, grabbed a kitchen towel, wiped the juice off the table and went back to return the towel. What was all that??? These are things you never expect a 2 year old to do but this little one stays true to form. She's everything I didn't expect in a child. Everyday, she surprises us with little things that really amaze us.

Thanks, baby girl...for saving Mommy's day!

4 comments:

  1. Aww! At a young age! She's responsible na!! :) I can sense the OC-ness! :) Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aliw diba? =) And yes may pagka OC talaga in general hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have an OC little girl! hahaha

    How touching.. :)

    Hope you're doing great my ka-birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sheyz...thanks, doing well. Hope you are too!

    ReplyDelete