Monday, February 4, 2013

Another Week Begins


With Anissa's prom happening in about 2 weeks, things are about to become busy and exciting. This week alone, I have a Prom Committee meeting tomorrow, if my chemo side effects will allow and then we're scheduled to see the designer again on Wednesday for Anissa's first fitting.

I can't wait to see how her dress turned out! Once we do, we can start looking for shoes. 

Other than that, I have a ton of deliveries to take care of because of my recent business venture into selling export overrun garments at home. I've also managed to advertise these items in my Instagram account, but if you're interested (hey, super duper low prices you won't find even in the Greenhills tiangge!), you can look for MyLemondadeStand on Instagram and follow from there. My personal account remains private. 

I know I should be resting and I will, today. But Mommies, you know what I mean. There are some things that just can't wait and I'd rather be active and beat the side effects with activity --- without overdoing it, of course. Is there such a thing? Hahaha.

This is the week's mantra



No comments:

Post a Comment