Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mommy Pride : Art Attack Moment


Anissa's not just a dancer (and closet singer), she's also very artistic and creative. It's a talent that I sadly don't possess. But she gets this from my side (hahaha lahat nalang??) because Daddy really knew how to draw and paint. 

She's made many impressive drawings in the past, I just have to dig up the photos so I can share them here. But this is another thing she did just recently, one lazy Sunday afternoon while we were hanging out at Mama's condo. Since the condo is just a stone's throw away from the mall, Anissa asked permission to step out for a while and came back with all sorts of art supplies and materials. I had no clue what she was up to but I found her doing this in the guest room


Those are regular crayons which she glued to canvas. She grabbed Mama's hair dryer and began to melt them. I really don't know where she got the idea. By the time we were heading home, it was all done. Mama watched her proudly as she did this and so did I. Sabine also did, and guess what ... she did the same thing a few days later. Monkey see, monkey do. 


Her work now hangs on our wall at home. Which reminds me ... I've been wanting to give this wall a makeover. I gave away the frames that used to hang on it. It's the wall on our staircase so I'm thinking of converting it into a photo wall. But that's for another entry. Right now, Anissa's canvas is the only one that's hanging on that entire slate. 

How's your week coming along so far? 

No comments:

Post a Comment