Friday, February 1, 2013

Recent OOTDs


If anyone doesn't know what OOTD means, you must be away from the internet more than 80% of the time hee hee! OOTD stands for Outfit of the Day. People document what they wear on a daily basis for whatever reason they have. Me? Shallow. I just want to, that's it. I don't go out everyday so you won't see everyday outfits posted in my blog. Here are a few though, that I'd like to share.

Met up with a fellow Pink Warrior turned friend for brunch : Zara Striped Organic Tee, 7 For All Mankind Dark Wash Jeans, and my favorite pair of sneakers which are from Tretorn. On my head, my trusty Ray Ban aviators.
This is what I wore to a meeting one morning : Mango gartered waist dress and my only pair of animal print ballet flats (a favorite!) also from Mango. The belt is from Cole Vintage (Power Plant Mall).
Went to brunch with fellow Pink Warriors when I wore these : Mango white chinese-collared top, Forever21 Dark Chambray Shorts, Michael Kors quilted gold flats. Belt from Fashion Galore (look for them on FB) and headscarf by Headware (purchased from Planet Sports).

As you can see, I don't dress up much these days. I'd rather be comfortable while making sure my signature style is reflected. I think I need new pairs of shorts though! I miss going to the Greenhills tiangge! Not good at this time but soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment