Thursday, July 5, 2007

I've been tagged

By Sophie

A - Age: 38 and proud!

B - Band: I have no particular favorite

C - Career: At present, a SAHM but hoping to work again

D - Drink or Smoke: Smoke. I gave up drinking ages ago. Don't know when I'll be able to give up smoking though.

E - Easiest friends to talk to: My core group and the Havies

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bears only!

H - Have a boyfriend: Yes haha

I - In love: Yes 

J - Junkfood you like: Jack 'n Jill potato chips, Pringles original, Doritos and Chippy red

K - Kids: 2 girls

L - Longest ride ever: Probably the one I took from Davao to Cagayan de Oro on business while I was 4 months pregnant --- ugh!

N - Names of your future kids: Hopefully no more kids for me.

O - One wish you have now: Financial independence

P - Phobias: earthquakes

Q - Favorite quotes: I have a lot which I got from my Dad who texts them to me everyday =)

R - Reasons to smile: my family, my friends, life in general inspite of the bumps along the way

S - Sleeping hours: During the day, whenever Sabine is napping and at night, not earlier than midnight

T - Time you woke up: 5:30 am

U - Unknown fact about you: I recorded a song when I was 9 yrs old

V - Vegetable you hate: Monggo!

W - Worst habit: Smoking

X - Xrays you've had: Dental and chest

Y - Yummy foods: Seafood, noodles, Shakey's Garlic 'n Cheese pizza, Shawarma, dimsum, home-cooked Adobo with lots of fried garlic flakes, Tinolang Manok

Z - Zodiac sign: Scorpio (be scared, be very scared!)

That's it, pancit!  I'm tagging the following: Smile, Pia, Pao, Edel, Elsa, Therese, Janis



No comments:

Post a Comment