Saturday, July 28, 2007

Another shoe haven : D&C Trends

Argh...when will these people stop selling shoes??? I keep looking at this site. In fact, I look at their albums every single day to see what's new. I'm not sure where the shoes come from, I think mostly from the US. The prices aren't bad either.

The sad part (especially for shoe whores like moi who insist on getting what they want NOW NOW NOW) is you need to wait a while --- like a month or 2 --- for orders to arrive. The upside? No downpayment. Just pay when you're notified of your orders' availability. Look at some of the pairs I would love to purchase from them:

Ankle-strap Wedge Espadrilles - I like the black or red one

Silver Slingbacks - I'd get this for a formal function


Patent Peeptoes - these shoes make me want to go back to work! I love the stacked heels, so perfect with my wideleg work trousers and knee-length straight skirts.

I can't include my favorite ballet flats in this entry because they have too many styles that I like.  Their prices aren't bad for imported shoes, I don't think there's a pair that costs over PHP2000 in their line-up.  But I'm in no position to do any kind of shopping right now so I just have to salivate in the meantime, while waiting for DH to make that much-needed deposit to my pathetic bank account haha!

Click on the link to see more : D and C Trends


No comments:

Post a Comment