Sunday, July 1, 2007

Pinoy Big Brother --- I don't get it

I've never really watched any of the past seasons closely. My helpers at home are glued to the TV everytime this show comes on and that's understandable. Seems the rest of the country does the same.

Anyhoo, because of all this talk about one housemate who managed to get on everyone's nerves (and I mean EVERYONE), I decided to watch the Big Night season ender earlier, while getting my weekly Swedish fix from Green Leaf (see my previous post about this). I've been hearing people talk about this Wendy girl. Even my nieces hate her and I've been clueless as to why until tonight. I only got to watch her closely tonight, was never interested in doing so previously.

Now I finally understand what everyone's been so angry about. I only got to watch her for a couple of hours but I can see why people hate her *raising my eyebrows*.

I know I said I don't get it but I really do. The network kept her in the game until the very last minute despite being so unpopular for obvious reasons. Hello??? It's a ratings game people!

No comments:

Post a Comment