Saturday, July 28, 2007

My Wetseal dresses are here!

Ordered these recently through my friend, JQ who is more popularly referred to as one of Marl's Angels hehe =)
Poplin Border Print Dress

Hanky Dress

I'm really so in love with the Hanky dress right now. Yellow is my all-time favorite color but the jewel green shade of the other dress is very difficult to resist. There's only one problem...both dresses are a bit loose. I need to take them to Alterations Plus sometime soon. Plus the back of the green dress is super mega duper LOW, I don't know how I'm going to wear it without catching a cold or getting in trouble with DH! That's the downside of online shopping, you never really know if the clothes (or shoes) will fit you well. Oh well, atleast the dresses are loose, not tight.

I'm doing my best to avoid looking at the Wetseal website for now. My wallet is currently as dry as the Sahara. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment