Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Strictly for coffee lovers only

If you're not a coffee drinker then chances are you won't be able to relate to this entry.

I saw these coffee cup designer sleeves on Multiply recently and my eyes literally popped when I did. I don't mind carrying around the popular Starbucks paper coffee cups but these aren't a bad idea either. I was told they're coming in from the US so I did a bit of research and found Cup Couture.

The designs are categorized into different collections, namely: Diva, Beasts, Jet Set, Glamorous, Men and T-zur. I browsed through all these collections and found the ones that I really really like!


CARMEN - bright colors sprinkled with gold glitter with a hot pink lining, $12 SOLD OUT


CAPRI FLORA - these pucci-esque swirls invoke thoughts of fragrant bougainvillea garnishing the lush tropical coast, $12



CENTER OF ATTENTION - glittery white text: "Center of Attention" on hot pink background, black lining, $32

LICENSE TO LATTE - rubberized cover with titanium colored liner, $14


LE ZEBRE EN ROSE - zebra faux fur with hot pink lining, $12

I would love to get my hands on any (or all --- ha ha ha!) of these! Go and check out TwinkleSparkleDazzle if you don't have the means to order this directly from the US. I'm just not sure what her prices are like and when the stocks are arriving.

I'm definitely watching out for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment