Sunday, July 29, 2007

I want white jeans!

Seems like I've been searching for the perfect pair of white jeans forever!

This is the only thing I need to complete my humble jeans collection. I can't live without jeans. I can wear them everyday, rain or shine. But I'm very particular about their fit, the size of the pockets, the width of the hem (I prefer straight or skinny nowadays), the rise --- heck, everything!

I don't know how many pairs of white jeans I've seen and tried. Sadly, I haven't been very lucky. I thought I found what I was looking for sometime last year when skinnies became a hit. Giordano came out with their version of the skinny jeans and I was told they had it in white. So I ran to the nearest branch as soon as I had time and tried on a pair. I left the store feeling frustrated because the fit wasn't quite what I expected and wanted. I kinda gave up on my search for a while because it was just too difficult to find what I was looking for.

Until I came upon these photos in People.com

My favorite is the one that Kate Middleton is wearing. They look just right. Hillary Duff's is a bit too tight and J.Lo's trousers are to wide (but I love her top!). Oh well...and the search goes on. I hope I find my ideal pair really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment