Monday, July 2, 2007

ZONG @ Trinoma Mall

It's been a while since I ate here. I first tried it at The Fort with some friends more than a year ago. So when I saw the place while we were walking (err...crawling) around the new Trinoma Mall, I immediately suggested to DD that we have dinner here.

Last night's menu included :

Roast Duck and Suckling Pig, Yang Chow Fried Rice, Singapore Style Fish Fillet (a must try!), Hot Prawn Salad, Five Spiced Fried Chicken (loved this too, reminded me of Sincerity Chicken which I truly miss), Sauteed Squid Black Bean Sauce, Steamed Broccoli with Garlic.

Prices are really friendly IMO because the servings are just right. We were all happy with our decision to dine there last night. Just look at the smile on my girls' faces!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment