Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm still up

It's past 2 in the morning and I'm still in front of my PC while everyone else is fast asleep. Failed to put in an entry yesterday because, well...let's just say that yesterday was not a good day. Today wasn't an improvement but atleast I was terribly busy that I didn't have much time to dwell on the "negatives".

This is what's been taking up most of my time --- my newest baby, ABSOLUTE VANITY.

I officially opened my doors this morning at 9am and have been getting very good responses from the many many avid shoppers on Multiply.

If you're crazy about shopping and brands like GAP, Old Navy, American Eagle and the like, please find the time to drop by to see all the good stuff I have for sale. This endeavor wouldn't have been possible without my friend, IA.

Hopefully I'll be able to add more famous names to my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment