Friday, July 6, 2007

Another (delightful) CYMA experience

I just love pigging out here. Recently, DB treated us to dinner (minus DD and Sabine) at the Greenbelt 2 branch. It was a weeknight but the place was PACKED! I wasn't surprised though because this is always the case in their Shang Mall branch, too.

Saganaki (Flaming Cheese) - my first time to try this and I have to say --- what took me so long??? Served with buttered garlic bread on the side.

Anissa has always been so fond of cheese so she really loved it.


Tonnos Salata - the Ahi Tuna is perfectly seared


Roka Salata - a best seller


Angel Hair Baby Clams - another favorite!


Moussaka - all that cheese yum!


Greek Chicken Adobo

CYMA Roasted Crabs - I love this super!


Rice-filled bell peppers (forgot the official title of this one)


The (gross) aftermath...


No comments:

Post a Comment