Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My day in bullets

Too tired and too lazy to blog properly

  • I hate it when my plans get flushed down the toilet at the last minute. I was supposed to go to the salon for a MUCH-NEEDED (that still sounds like an understatement) mani-pedi/footspa then go to Dome in Shang Mall to meet up for coffee with my girlfriends but all that didn't happen.
  • The good thing about it is I had time to bond with Anissa after I picked her up from school. Went to Podium to kill some time...bought her favorite Cinnabon and then sat in Cafe Breton where I had an Iced Cafe Mocha (lovely!). Had lots to talk about
  • Brought her to McDonald's in El Pueblo for her bestfriend's brother's birthday party --- she specifically told me on the way there NOT to stay too long after saying hello to the celebrant's Mom and to just "come back for me but not before I text you that it's okay to get me na, okay?" Awwww....she's ashamed to be seen with me! Bruha! Haha!
  • Went back to Podium for some window-shopping. I don't know whether to be happy or frustrated that I tried on a total of 6 different tops in Bayo and Topshop/Dorothy Perkins and not one of them fit me right (BTW, Bayo still has some stuff on sale...mostly underwear, racerback tanks, some jeans and big-sized tops)
  • Discovered some really good-smelling colognes in BENCH but decided against getting them when I saw the label bearing Kris Aquino's name haha! I'm PMS-ing
  • I SAW AN EX! But he was about a gazillion pounds overweight compared to the time we were together so I quickly turned and walked the other way so I wouldn't have to say hello --- BAD!
  • Spent a good hour and half going home (that's just from Ortigas Center to Mandaluyong) because of the strong rains and the expected flash flooding in the Mandaluyong area, 5 minutes from where I live. Only in the Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment