Saturday, July 28, 2007

Movie review : PREMONITION


I borrowed this from my DM. She had several new titles with her when she came to visit us (rather babysit while DH and I watched the DLSU-ADMU game last Thursday) and this was the one I ended up borrowing.

It stars Sandra Bullock (one of my faves) and Justin McMahon (Nip Tuck and Charmed --- tell me...is it just me or does he have strange-looking, straight-as-an-arrow eyebrows?). Here's a summary:

Linda Hanson (Bullock) has a beautiful house, a loving husband and two adorable daughters. Her life is perfect, until the day she receives the devastating news that her husband Jim (McMahon) has died in a car accident. When she wakes up the next morning to find him alive and well, she assumes it was all a dream, but is shaken by how vivid it felt. She soon realizes it wasn't a dream, and her word is turned upside down as the surreal circumstances lead her to discover that her perfect life may not have been all that it appeared.

Intriguing right? I couldn't let go of it even if I started watching it at 1am and felt sleepy soon after. I recommend you all to see this when you have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment