Sunday, July 1, 2007

The Apple iPhone is out!

Albert Livingstone's wife thinks he's crazy for lining up overnight in Chicago to be among the first to buy Apple's much-hyped iPhone.

"It's the newest toy. I'm 62 and I don't have much time left to buy toys," said Livingstone, who stood in line with is friend Mark Stevenson, 50. They rented a room across the street and took turns to sleep."

I can just imagine all the craziness that went on in the US the day this much-awaited phone was released in the market. I've read that some people lined up outside stores for as long as 5 days! Shockers!

I have to admit I'm really intrigued and would love to have one for myself *hint hint hint!* But I would probably sell my iPod Nano or pass it down to my big DD. The 4gb costs $499 and the 8gb is $599. That's a high price to pay for a phone but if you look at it as not just a phone but a complete gadget, then I guess it's okay (I'm justifying it, so what!).

Read more about the Apple iPhone's technical specs here.

In the meantime, please excuse me but I have to clean up my drool *he he he*

No comments:

Post a Comment