Sunday, July 15, 2007

In bullets

I'm too lazy to blog properly. I'm sleepy and (im)patiently waiting for the masahista from Green Leaf to arrive argh!

  • I was hoping to get some rest today but that didn't happen!
  • Thank you but I am happy and content with 2 kids --- 'nuff said =p
  • RJ's Bulalo in Mandaluyong is still as good as ever (290 for the "special" which is a whole lot of Bulalo)
  • I didn't get to watch the chismis shows on TV today. I was waiting for the story on Martin N.'s Katrina O. Been wondering how she's doing. It's been a LONG time since I last saw her. Got to see a glimpse of her son though and he's a cutie!
  • It's still nice to hear mass in Cardinal Santos Hospital
  • FRESKA along Katipunan Ave. (past Blue Ridge) serves good Ilonggo food. I'm glad DH thought of having our Sunday family dinner there.
  • Bumped into my cousin MM outside this place called BANAPPLE also along Katips (across the street from Freska) and she said she's a regular there. Wanna try it out soon.
  • Although a bit hesitant at first (being 100% loyal to Starbucks), I actually find UCC's Iced Cafe Mocha quite good.
  • Sabine is getting to be a handful. She's feisty, impatient and quick-tempered. Hmmm...wonder where all of that came from =p
  • Anissa really tried my patience again tonight. The same question asked over a million times (exaggerating a bit, of course but that's how it felt). The funny thing is, I think she really enjoys annoying me.
  • I WANT MY 2-HOUR SWEDISH MASSAGE --- NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment