Friday, July 6, 2007

Bag of the moment

Such a shame!

My friend SS who lives in HK went to Harvey Nichols in IFC Mall, hoping she could snag one of these. This is the most inexpensive designer bag to date. But she went home disappointed because guess what? The store never opened at all! How rude is that? There were people lined up as early as the day before. SS even told me she was able to talk to a Filipina DH who was instructed by her employer to fall in line and NOT COME HOME without one or else! All that attitude for a US $15 bag??? You gotta be kidding me!

SS stayed in line for 2 hours and went home with nothing. I'm not so sure I would've done the same. Yeah, 15 bucks is really cheap-0 for an Anya Hindmarch bag but I don't think I would go the distance for it. Why waste 2 hours of my time standing in line in IFC Mall when I could be hitting the other stores there? Ha ha!

Oh well...live and let live. I just hope this bag is worth all the hassle its new owners had to go through to get it.

Photo credit: Anya Hindmarch herself

No comments:

Post a Comment