Saturday, April 27, 2013

I'm on Facebook!


I didn't think it was necessary, even if I've had a personal account in Facebook for forever. 

I thought it was a huge thing ... for Non Stop Babble to have a Facebook page.

Honestly? I didn't think I had the right to be there ... NOT YET. 

But things have a funny way of happening. Actually, not really funny. It's really exciting. SUPER EXCITING. I can't begin to describe the feeling. After blogging for years (since 2005 pa pala!) and even if it was never in my plan for my blog to be anything more than an online notebook and sometimes shock absorber, I am so glad that things are taking a really good turn. 

Sorry to sound so cryptic but I have to be on "gag order" mode right now. Eeeeeep! How hard is that for someone as talkative as I am?!? Hahaha! Very very hard! Disclaimer : No one told me to shut up hihihi. I just have to wait a bit before saying anything.

Anyway, yes Non Stop Babble is on Facebook. Kindly look to your right, on the sidebar, to find the badge you have to click to follow the blog there. 

Hope you're all having a really good weekend so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment