Friday, April 12, 2013

Sabine's 7th : The Invitation



I am so blessed to have a planner helping me out with all the preps. That's why I'm not extremely stressed out and harassed. To date, the only things I haven't bought are the prizes for the games. But that's easy peasy. The more major details are more or less ironed out. 

To show you a little more about what the theme of this party will be, here's a final copy of the invitation : 


So again, I didn't go for a character-based theme. I really love how all the colors have blended well. The main colors are pastel pink and pastel blue but the touch of yellow was a welcome addition. Yellow IS my favorite color after all! 

The French Patisserie is an idea I got when I decided to look into having a dessert station. I'm glad I explored it. The planner's sister is into dessert stations. I ended up getting her so that the sisters could work side by side and I can be assured they'll do a good job because they're so used to each other.

I've been staring at this invitation since I received the copies in the mail. There's something about it that shouts GIRL! I also love buntings, that's why. 

The invite was designed and printed by PAPER TREATS. Contact Trisha via email at papertreats2012@gmail.com but not before you look at the Paper Treats Facebook page to see all the other pretty paper stuff Trisha can make for you. 

2 more weeks to our baby girl's party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment