Tuesday, April 16, 2013

First Time : The Village Tavern


We finally found time to get together and this time, no absentees. Yay!!!

Presenting : The Wednesday Club that hardly meets on Wednesdays hihihi!!!

I'm always excited to try out a new restaurant and I was impressed!


From top to bottom, left to right: 

Four Cheese Pizza
Snapper Hemingway (that's angel hair pasta underneath)
Grilled Chicken Penne - my personal favorite
Asian Tuna Salad
Thai Chicken Salad

And then here's the gang. 

Yes, we've known one another since high school. Galing no? And today, two from this group have children who've just successfully finished their college education! Props to them! Can you guess who? :))



Always a fun time with them, plus the food was great.

I just wish it wasn't so humid! (pardon my oily face)

The Village Tavern is located at Boni High Central

No comments:

Post a Comment