Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Contouring Dilemma


Aside from applying eyeshadow effectively (Smokey Eye, I still don't know how to do you!), the other thing I havnen't learned is contouring. I honestly think I need it now more than ever, because my face is bigger than it used to be. Whether it's bloating from the meds or weight gain, I really don't give a cr*ap. All I know is that the siopao look doesn't sit well with me. 

I chanced upon this and chose to share it over the many other tutorials I've seen, read or watched. It's the most interesting I've come across so far, not to mention, quite easy to do as well. 


My only problem is I don't have a flathead nor an angled brush. Do I smell a trip to the mall? Nah. Maybe there's a work around. Let's see how this pans out!

Source : thebeautydepartment.com

No comments:

Post a Comment