Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pinterest Find : Halloween Costumes



It's mid-August. Before we know it, we Mommies will be once again asking ourselves this question :

What will my kid/s be this Halloween?

I'm not going to say what Sabine will be wearing. I tend to focus on a specific type of costume each year but she ends up wearing something else LOL. 

I've been Googling for unique ones and I chanced upon these on Pinterest


Sushi Babies? Adorable!!!!!


I'm so glad I don't have 4 kids hahaha


I think N can ask his people to make something like this!

But here's my super duper favorite


Awwwwww!
Now if only I can find a dressmaker who can execute this perfectly!

4 comments:

  1. I like the sushi and the starbucks!!! Ang cute! Need to think of Y's costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute no? But Sabine wants to be a mermaid. Waaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parang ang hirap ng mermaid! But for sure meron yan DIY on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I actually found something that's easy enough to do. I just need to find the right glittery fabric. Very demanding ang boss ko!

    ReplyDelete