Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pinterest Find : Halloween Costumes



It's mid-August. Before we know it, we Mommies will be once again asking ourselves this question :

What will my kid/s be this Halloween?

I'm not going to say what Sabine will be wearing. I tend to focus on a specific type of costume each year but she ends up wearing something else LOL. 

I've been Googling for unique ones and I chanced upon these on Pinterest


Sushi Babies? Adorable!!!!!


I'm so glad I don't have 4 kids hahaha


I think N can ask his people to make something like this!

But here's my super duper favorite


Awwwwww!
Now if only I can find a dressmaker who can execute this perfectly!

5 comments:

  1. I like the sushi and the starbucks!!! Ang cute! Need to think of Y's costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute no? But Sabine wants to be a mermaid. Waaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haunted house
    http://bestforhalloween.com
    Horror and Halloween Link Directory. Add your site for free. Horror authors, Halloween props, Halloween sound, Halloween costumes, Haunted houses, all horror related sites are welcome to join.Scary House

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parang ang hirap ng mermaid! But for sure meron yan DIY on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I actually found something that's easy enough to do. I just need to find the right glittery fabric. Very demanding ang boss ko!

    ReplyDelete