Monday, August 20, 2012

Review : NYX Slide On Pencil


I am such an 80s kid, I tell you. Except for when I'm asleep or just at home, I 'm never without eyeliner on my upper lash line or my water line. I think my eyes look like I'm recovering from an alcohol hangover everytime I'm not wearing any. 

At the Urban Bazaar in Rockwell, NYX's Slide On Pencil was one of my purchases because it came highly-recommended. Here's what the website says about the product :


(Photo grabbed from NYX website)

Don’t let the softness of this eye liner pencil fool you. Silky soft yet delivers a powerful robust color to line eyes. The formula doesnt smear or smudge and provides extreme color. It’s like a liquid eye liner in a pencil without the mess. Available in 18 intense shades.

I used it yesterday for the first time and here's what I have to say about it : 

I've never had a pencil that's as easy to use as this
It glides on like butter
The pay-off is AMAZING
It stayed put the whole time and I never had to re-apply or re-touch

This pencil is totally worth it, both for the upper lash line and the waterline! 


I used to think only liquid eyeliners can stay put on oily lids. I seem to have been proven wrong.

Get this from Digital Traincase now if you're an eyeliner freak like I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment