Friday, August 3, 2012

Hairstyles I Would Love To Try


Since I'm going to a cousin-in-law's wedding next month, I'm already on the lookout for the kind of hair style I want done. I already know, more or less, what I'm going to wear (I snagged a really simple but classy short dress from the recent Zara end-of-season sale wheeee!). 

Bottom line? I want my hair curly. Or did you expect that already? Haha!

The question is ... do I sweep it up or keep it down? I've created a shortlist of hair styles and put them in this collage so I can remember to print this page out when I go to the salon. 

The shot of Heidi Klum is here because I like the way the top part was done. It looks curly and slightly messy, doesn't it? I also like Reese Witherspoon's curls because they're very subtle and make her look like she's from the 50's. 

Eeenie meeenie miney moe ...

I have a few more weeks to decide on this!

What do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. It depends on the theme of the wedding and ur dress of course! But either way, braids are really hot this season! :)
    Btw, how did u create the collage, did u find a collage maker online? Looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abygail! The dress is really simply cut. Just a shift type with a round neck so any hairstyle will do, really. I made the collage on Polyvore.com. But I also use Picmonkey.com for simpler ones and to edit or watermark my photos.

    ReplyDelete