Sunday, August 26, 2012

I Love Sundays


We began our day by going to church at 10. Although it shouldn't really matter what time of day anyone worships, I've always thought that doing so before anything else really makes a difference.
(Thank you, Lord, for the specific messages for me --- major goosebump moment which made me cry!)

I started using this wallpaper on my iPhone today


One of my cyber friends gave it to me. I love the colors. I'll keep it on my screen for as long as I need to. Thank you for this, Trisha!!! 

It came from one of many cyber friends who have sent their well wishes to me. I love the colours and I'm going to keep it for as long as I need it. Thank you, Trisha!!! 

The entire family went to Power Plant Mall today, to lend support to Mama's friends who were participating in a bazaar type event (I forget the name). One of them was selling handmade religious jewelry and accessories. Mama bought this bracelet for me. I'm glad the colors are so easy to match so I can wear it all the time. Thank you, Mama!!!


Lastly, I ran out recently so I bought this from Bench.
Let me just say that among the three scents available, this is my favorite Daphne Home Scent. It makes our room smell like a haven of relaxation. The Madonna and Child is actually part of a rosary, given to me by the same friend of Mama's who made the bracelet above.


Sundays are always happy. It's the day I look forward to the most each week. 
It's going to be even more special starting now. 

How was yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment