Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh Mom!


My Mom sent me this text at around 11pm last night right before she slept

If God solves your problem, you have faith in His abilities. If God doesn't solve your problem, He has faith in YOUR abilities. Tough times are like physical exercise. You may not like it while you are doing it, but tomorrow you will be stronger because of it.

God will bring you to a point of weakness for that's what it takes to bring you to trust Him, because you will never know that God is all you need until He is all you have got. 

Jesus, immerse me in Your Sacred Heart!!! 

It's beautiful, to say the least. I especially like the line which explains why God brings you to a point of weakness. It is SO TRUE. For if we felt strong and problem-free, we could easily forget all about Him. 

"My Mom will make everything okay." - Roo (from Pooh's Heffalump Movie)

She always does!

Happy mid-week to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment