Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fashion Fix : Daytime Weddings


I don't know about you but I was never in the habit of investing in evening/formal clothing or accessories. A formal event always has me rushing to the mall to buy something to wear. I end up spending so much because I usually have to buy everything : the dress, jewelry/accessories, shoes and even an evening clutch or purse! 

What I buy also usually depends on a couple of  things:

The event's venue (indoor or outdoor)
Time of event (daytime or night)

Needless to say, one always needs to follow the required dress code too. So complicated, right? 

For those of you who are forever cramming to put together a formal or semi-formal ensemble, here's something I came up with. Daytime weddings are especially tricky because you can't choose the usual colors you would wear to an evening one. 


Duck Egg Lace Skater dress from Miss Selfridge
Studded clutch from Warehouse
Jimmy Choo Kani Criss Cross Platform Sandals (would you believe this will cost you almost 
Php 100,000???)
Kelena's Oval Red and Turquoise Cocktail Ring

Can you tell that I tend to stay on the safe side when it comes to color combinations? 
I would definitely wear all of these myself. In fact, I love the dress. In Philippine Pesos, it will only cost me less than 3,000 to get it. I'll have to find a much cheaper alternative to those shoes though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment