Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thinking of Summer


The torrential rains for the past 24 hours have pushed me to go into "happy thoughts" mode. I've been trying to distract myself the whole day because there's just too much bad news everywhere I look. I've stopped tuning in to our preferred news channel and chosen to just pray for everyone out there.

Right now, summer is on my mind. I've complained endlessly about the heat before, never thinking that one day, I would actually beg for some sunshine instead of all this rain!

This mood board kept me occupied for a few minutes 


Clockwise from top left :

Roxy Beach Blanket Coverup - I love that you can wear this as a dress, too
Marah Hoffman Techno Animal Print Swimsuit - prints prints prints!
Tom Ford Charles Polarized Aviator Sunglasses
Kate Spade Islesboro Large Coal Beach Basket
Tory Burch Emmy Flat Thong Sandal

There you go! Now I'm really looking forward to the summer months! 
Rain rain please go away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment