Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Welcome back, JLH!


I've been missing Ghost Whisperer terribly. I loved Jennifer Love Hewitt in that show --- her hairstyle, her make-up, her clothes. Of course I loved the story of Melinda and Jim, too! I felt so bad when the show ended.

But hooray hooray she's back!

I just saw the pilot episode of The Client List and I can safely say, this is worth following.

I fell in love with it within the first few minutes, I had to tweet her to let her know I was so happy to see her again haha.

Can't wait to see more!

3 comments:

  1. may "tv-movie" version yang the client list. napanood na namin nung 2010. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah nga, now ko lang nalaman. Should I still watch it now that the show is airing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. magkaiba daw e...pero similar. eh since alam ko na story, skip ko na series. mas ok na ako sa movie kasi tuloy tuloy. LOL

    ReplyDelete