Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Postscript Designs (last of a series)


I seriously almost forgot to wrap up this series of entries!
Just to jog everyone's memory ... I'm a sucker for personalized paper
I've got boxes and boxes of them mainly because I like to be personal when I give a gift or write someone a simple note.

This entry features another favorite seller, Postscript Designs. You will notice that I've ordered so much from this site by now. Just take a look at these boxes...


Our Christmas cards


Couple Cards


My own folded note cards


I recently ordered a couple of sets for Mom and she loved them, too.

Michelle of Postscript Designs is really accommodating. She'll make sure she has your orders right by emailing you a draft for your approval, before she prints everything.


4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a stationery addict like you, and recently came across these three suppliers. How would you say they compare in terms of quality (print and paper)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different levels for each. I use my Postscript Designs tags for more formal occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I just bought a bunch of cards and tags from PostScript, and I'm excited to get them! :) Planning to buy from the other two also but still browsing. I feel like I'm hoarding! Thanks for your feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to help! Enjoy your cards and tags :)

    ReplyDelete