Friday, July 8, 2011

DNM by Plains and Prints


This is what online stalking can do
You find things online and you end up wanting them so badly

One of the things I need to have in my closet all the time is
DENIM

Shorts, pants, mini skirts, soft denim dresses
Denim is so basic and really an essential for me
One of my biggest fashion philosophies though is this:
NEVER WEAR DENIM ON DENIM

Moving on...I was recently updating myself via Chuvaness.com when I read one of her entries on Plains and Prints' latest collection

Yummy denim!!!

But here's what I have my eye on

Only Php 1,295
I wonder if they have it in a light wash but if they do
I might end up getting 2 pairs!

Side note : the model is Marina Benipayo, who was a very popular ramp personality in the 90s. She should be in her 40s now, slightly older than me.

I need to head to a Plains and Prints store soon!

Happy Friday to all! I can smell the weekend!

Photo credit : Plains and Prints FB page


No comments:

Post a Comment