Monday, July 4, 2011

Sweet tooth diary : Cukay's Alfajor and Red Velvet


Eastwood Mall has its own version of Rockwell's Bakers Dozen Fair. I've never bothered to write about all the stuff we've tried so I'll start now.

It was Sabine who actually discovered this! She's got a good eye for yummy dessert!
There are 18 bite-sized pieces inside this plastic container
Costs Php 200 per pack

Anissa, on the other hand, opted for Cukay's Red Velvet Cake. She dove into it so quickly that I failed to take a photo. I found this photo in Cukay's Multiply Site.

The slice looks small in the photo but trust me, it's much bigger in "real life". Php 160/slice

I tried both and they didn't disappoint!

P.S.
Have you tried Good Shepherd's (Baguio) Alfajor? They were my favorite years ago and now I'm thinking it's time to reunite with them. It's part of Spot.ph's List of

More sweet tooth adventures in the coming posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment