Sunday, July 3, 2011

Who's your favorite Azkal?


He may not be getting as much attention as the Younghusbands or Aly Borromeo but
Anton del Rosario is MY favorite. Don't ask me why. I guess it's 'cause his looks are not nakakasawa and he's good looking in his own major way.



The photos above are from Spot.ph
Anton is now one of Smart C+'s ambassadors

These other pics were lifted from Google images

He wears my favorite number on his jersey

SIGH!!!

I'm actually old enough to be this guy's aunt (take note, NOT Mom)

Sad that I didn't get to watch the game vs. Sri Lanka live at the Rizal Memorial Stadium
I caught it on TV though and these guys gave me a really good reason
to miss taking my afternoon nap!

Congratulations, AZKALS!
Mabuhay, Pilipinas!
Beat Kuwait in the next game!!!






1 comment:

  1. His brother was my classmate in DLSU for one subject. Did Anton study in DLSU also?

    ReplyDelete